Tunisia - city of SousseIntegrated Urban Development Programme : implementation of an energy master plan
The project is part of the Integrated Urban Development Programme of the city of Sousse. Planair is in charge of Component 2: Implementation of an energy master plan.
The master plan is set up based on the energy city approach (”cite de l’énergie”)/European Energy Award in collaboration with the "Alliance des communes pour la transition énergétique" programme of the Tunisian National Agency for Energy Conservation (ANME).
The activities are as follows:
- Public lighting: Drawing up a lighting plan giving the strategic orientations concerning the lighting development and evaluation of the lighting management mode ;
- Public buildings: Renovation plan/strategic orientations for new municipal buildings and in particular the eco-design of the new town hall. Generalise the use of solar energy for the most energy-intensive municipal buildings ;
- Vehicles : Fleet management plan and fuel management (focus: waste collection) ;
- Residential buildings: Ecoconstruction (collective/individual) of a district of the city and support for the local manufacture of solar water heaters ;
- Tertiary buildings: Promoting the use of solar energy in the hotel/tourism sector in collaboration with ANME and STEG (Tunisian Electricity and Gas Company) ;
- Industrial sector: support to be defined according to the needs during the project.
Transitec, Sides, INSER
Link to the reference sheet (right click and open)
- Maître de l'ouvrage Name of Client: URBAPLAN Beneficiary: Sousse municipality Funding: State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) of the Swiss Confederation
- Lieu Tunisia
- Année de réalisation 2019 à 2021