Projet européen "THERMOSS"Building and district THErmal Retrofit and Management SolutionS
Objective: significantly enhance energy efficiency of residential buildings and facilitate their connection to district heating and cooling networks. https://thermoss.eu/
Activities: From technology packages to implementation in test sites
- Elaboration of a technology packages database ;
- Selected technology packages refinement ;
- Lab-development and testing of a 2-ways substation ;
- Control with an extended monitoring strategy and a thermal energy flow management algorithm ;
- Integration on a building/network control platform ;
- Testing and validation on a district simulation platform (DIMOSIM_CSTB) and real test sites ;
- Impact assessment ;
- Dissemination and business-oriented exploitation strategy.
- Consortium leader: Exergy Ltd UK;
- Consortium partners: Czech Republic: Fenix TNT. France: CEA-INES, CSTB. Germany: Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH. Italy: Schneider Electric SPA, Rina consulting, Stamtech, Solidpower. Latvia: Riga Technical University. Spain: Giroa-Veolia. Switzerland: CSEM, Planair. UK: University of Southampton, Cardiff University.
Link to the reference sheet (right click and open)
- Maître de l'ouvrage European Commission. DG for research and innovation
Demo sites: UK, SP, LV, F, CH
Others: CZ, D, I
- Année de réalisation 2016 à 2020
Planair has mainly been involved in work package 5 (WP leader) and 6 :
- Definition of the test sites ;
- Definition of the parameters to be measured for each demo-site ;
- Deployment plan ;
- On-site deployment of the monitoring equipment and technology packages ;
- Energy assessment.