MarocDevelopment of a Training Module on Energy Efficiency
The aim was to develop and organize a training module on energy efficiency. The Planair team proposed a training program containing the 5 axes below. During the framing and development meeting of the energy efficiency module, it was essential to define, for each axis, the key skills to be developed by leading the students to build them through a participatory pedagogical approach.
- Axis n°1: Regional and National Energy Efficiency Regulations, Programs and Standards
- Axis n°2 Operational energy audit (measuring instrument practice)
- Axis n°3 Technical solutions for energy efficieny
- Axis n°4 Optimization of industrial processes (technico-economic analysis)
- Axis n°5 Computer tools
|Preparatory work, research on the basis of precise and concrete instructions and resources.
Active sequence alternating the use of preparatory work, additions and theoretical inputs, practical exercises drawn from real-life situations.
|Transfer and reflective work that encourages students to anchor and link the multiple skills developed.
- Pre-course learning using computer support.
- Interactivity around the subjects taught and examples, exchanges and debates.
- Quizzes and revision quizzes.
Project Partners :
Planair as lead with Fraquemar as local partner
Link to the reference sheet (right click and open)
- Maître de l'ouvrage GIZ, German Development Cooperation
- Lieu Maroc
- Année de réalisation 2018 à 2019