Projet européen "AMBASSADOR"Autonomous Management System Developed for Building and District Levels
Energy management system for a district, research project and IPMVP application at demonstration sites. https://ambassador-fp7.eu/
Develop an energy management system for buildings at district level.
Strengths of Ambassador DEMIS (district energy management and information system):
- Interconnection of buildings, limiting the interaction with the grid;
- Economic actors at the district level, optimisation of use/generation/storage, penalisation of non-renewable energy, promotion of savings;
- Combination of RE generation (wind, solar) with different storage technologies (battery, H2 production, thermal) and flexible consumers (E-Mobility, Air-con, heating);
- Real-time adaptation;
- Use of predictive methods;
- Thermal/electrical storage;
- Consortium leader: Schneider Electric Industries SAS, France;
- Consortium partners: Belgium: European Consulting Brussels. Czech Republic: AMIRES. Finland: VTT. France: CEA-INES. Germany: Leclanché. Greece: National Technical University of Athens. Italy: D’Appolonia. Spain: Tekniker, Zigor R&D. Switzerland: CSEM, Neurobat, Planair. UK: ZEDfactory.
Link to the reference sheet (right click and open)
- Maître de l'ouvrage European Commission DG Energy
- Lieu Demo sites: France, Greece, UK
- Année de réalisation 2012 à 2016
Planair has mainly been involved in work package 8.
- Definition of the parameters to be measured for each demo-site;
- Description of the assessment method and assessment result of existing state: adapt a methodology of internationally recognized practice (IPMVP) to exploit and treat data for public awareness and data exploitation purpose;
- Assessment result of the modified state: measurable effects and benefits after implementation at DEMO sites. Comparison with standards and recommendations;
- Contribution to the development of new business models.